On grid w/battery (was non wrenches) [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billb at endecon.com
Tue May 28 15:08:39 PDT 2002

Marco,

Having spent several hours today on this issue, I can tell you that all my
information says that CSA is the only company that has listed this device.
It is on the CEC website because of this listing. As with any Nationally
Recognized Testing Laboratory (NRTL), they can test to UL Std.1741 and show
that a unit is compliant. Most jurisdictions in the US accept CSA, but I'm
sure there are a few country folks that would respond "CS...What?".

Bill.