Asian & European Installers [RE-wrenches]

Mangelsdorf, Marco mmangelsdorf at hei.com
Tue May 28 09:46:19 PDT 2002

To get an answer to these questions, check out the latest issue of
Photon magazine.  In this issue you'll find that across Europe (there's
no mention of the Japan market) integrators are running into the same
kind of problems that we have only it's often even worse over there.  In
places like France, Germany, Spain, Italy and Portugal, utilities are
making the PV industry go through the same kind of hoops as we go
through here.

marco
proVision technologies, inc.
hilo, hawai'i
www.provisiontechnologies.com

Do you have clear and concise regulations to intertie with the utility?

Do you have to deal with lack of clarity & communication between the
utility
and the RE installing businesses?

Do your governments encourage or discourage grid intertie?

Do you have nation wide incentives designed to encourage renewable
technologies?

Do you have clear and non-contradictory equipment testing methods
designed
to work the glitches out before the equipment goes to market?

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com