On grid w/battery [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Mon May 27 18:52:05 PDT 2002

Japanese and European PV guys say their customers don't want line-tie inverters
with batteries because they are not as concerned about power outages and poor
power quality as Americans. This sounds very nationalistic, but there must be a
reason why tens of thousands are buying non-battery PV when they can easily
afford a small battery bank. Conversely, I think Americans will buy non-battery
PV if it is marketed right.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com