AZ lead, multiple systems [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Clearwater clrwater at earthlink.net
Sun May 26 13:04:42 PDT 2002

<x-flowed>
Greetings Allan,

We offer design and installation of community-sized systems in the
10-50 KW range (as well as having extensive experience in the .2-10KW
range) and would have no problem doing 45 packaged small systems.
I've been in the business for 23 years now and have worked for
numerous "developing country" systems as well - I have experience
working the cultural sensitivity side of it which is essential with
these systems to really work.

I have a team of designers and installers doing whole systems design
- permaculture, off and on-grid electric (wind, microhydro, PV,
Stirling) and energy efficiency pakages.  We install alot of PV and
michrohydro.    My prime market is the "intentional communities"
movement - co-housing, planned communities, sustainability projects,
etc. both here and abroad so this is right up our ally.

I would be very interested in pursuing this as I have worked with the
Navaho's on the "Big Mountain" issue politically in the somewhat
distant past and have a special place in my heart for these people.

If you'ld like to discuss this more please give me a call or email.

This week I'm taking care of my parents in Florida - 914-267-1155.
Or email me a good time to call you.

Jeff Clearwater
President
Ecovillage Design Associates

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeff Clearwater

2525 Arapahoe Ave, Suite E4, #280
Boulder, CO 80302
1-800-440-2523 PIN7071
Fax:  720-528-7813
clrwater at earthlink.net
jeffc at ic.org

Council Member - Ecovillage Network of the Americas - http://www.ecovillage.org
Founder:  Ecovillage Research, Development, and Demonstration Program:
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~clrwater/RDD/rdd.html

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com