Safety at 600v [RE-wrenches]

Bob Galbreath bg4gls at attbi.com
Fri May 24 09:34:25 PDT 2002

<x-flowed>
Carl / Doug / et al,

Carl Reuter wrote:
>Joe Homeowner should'nt be playing with 450volts, period.

Of course he shouldn't, but we don't have any control over Joe.
And, since nobody on this list wants to work for "a guy with a box of
parts," as Graham so aptly characterized him, it really doesn't
matter. Joe will always be out there. If Joe doesn't buy from RG,
he'll buy from Home Depot. Better he should get his advice from one
of Doug's people than some guy with an orange apron. ("Hey, do you
work in this department? I need some help over here in high-voltage.")

And don't feel like we're ignoring Joe; Bill Brooks and John Wiles
get paid to go to meetings to help make rules to protect Joe the best
they can.

My 2 cents,
Bob Galbreath
Geo-Lite Systems