Bad workmanship strikes again [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billb at endecon.com
Fri May 24 08:14:12 PDT 2002

Carl (and Ray),

I will be evaluating and troubleshooting 10 more systems for the CEC over
the next two weeks. I will be checking on this system. Sounds like they
paralleled modules without going to fuses.

Sorry Ray (Walters)---another one bites the dust. The need for fusing is
very real. Just because some combiner boxes have had problems in the past
does not mean that it is not the right thing to do.

Bill.