Aeromax wind Turbines [RE-wrenches]

William Bryce wlbryce at direcpc.com
Thu May 9 21:01:51 PDT 2002

Hi All

We have installed Aeromax's Lakota turbine and found it to be a good
product.  It has taken a large amount of abuse due to our high winds and
turbulence from an install on a short tower. But we have had no problems
with it in the past 8 months of operation. The power rating was on
target with what was advertised.
We quit selling the turbine this summer after getting word of Aeromax's
legal problems, and long delays in receiving the turbines.  I would
install another if the company was solid.  As for the Bergey XL.1 you
should check, as the lead times are real good now  4-5 weeks  or less.

William Bryce
Pine Ridge Products
P.O. Box 2334
Great Falls, MT 59403

406-738-4284
406-738-4283
wlbryce at direcpc.com

www.pineridgeproducts.com

Check Our Weather Here.
http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/wxpage.cgi?call=CW0228

Pine Ridge Products
Certified Bergey windpower Dealer/Installer

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com