Aeromax wind turbines [RE-wrenches]

Joe Schwartz, Home Power joe.schwartz at homepower.com
Thu May 9 20:32:13 PDT 2002

<x-flowed>
Hey Carl,

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I heard from a reliable source
(Home Power's business office) that Aeromax has filed for bankruptcy.
Home Power is in the process of getting burned for over $4,000 of
past due advertising money.

With regards to Allan's post, if you have concerns about the
credibility of companies advertising in HP, by all means contact us
off list. We do our best to weed out the weasels, but sometimes it's
a tough call.

Live and learn I guess.

Joe

>Wrenches: Does anyone know the status of a company called Aeromag
>that makes the Aeromax turbines? I had pre-ordered a 900 watt turbine
>through them six weeks ago and was promised it by now and when I call
>them, I just get an answering machine. I'm a bit nervous as they were
>sounding like a company that was strapped and pre-paying on the order
>was helping to keep production running while they were supposedly
>waiting on more capital to ramp up production. I normally wouldnt get
>in this situation but their Lakota looks like a sound machine and
>since the Bergey XL1 is also backordered, I thought "why not".
>Carl Reuter
>
>=====
>Carl Reuter- Owner
>Land and Sea Solar
>"Bringing Solar Down to Earth"
>www.landandseasolar.com
>Ph:831-477-7169 Fax: 831-465-8349

>Yahoo! Shopping - Mother's Day is May 12th!
>http://shopping.yahoo.com
>
>- - - -

>List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

>Hosted by Home Power magazine