Pv for s/h/w..... [RE-wrenches]

john at gosolar.co.nz john at gosolar.co.nz
Thu May 9 16:48:17 PDT 2002

Thanks Travis for your kind words. Will you still be saying it nuts within an 8 to
10 year period when it becomes a reality?

Where did the $15,000 come from - in the original e-mail I mentioned that pv would
have to be about $1.9 to $2.0/w (US$).  Aren't you close to that now.....?   I've
heard its close to that benchmark, even without subidies.

We can talk about H2 and electric vehicles and other furure trends, but when it
comes to replacing good old s/h/w systems with pv - that's a crazy notion.

                    thanks again,                            John V

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com

This email was sent to: michael.welch at homepower.com