Lets all forget PV [RE-wrenches]"Wind tree site URL

Bob Ellison, Alternative Energy Systems ellison at gisco.net
Tue May 7 18:49:02 PDT 2002

The turbine (if you can call it that) is called the "Wind Tree"
Here is the website. Be warned in advance that it will tell you ABSOLUTELY
NOTHING, Just don't expect much........
www.successcycle.com/takecontrol
use the "vip" section and "guest" to enter the site. Answer the questions
correctly and you get into the site. Then pick "Wind Tree"

I think this might get you straight into the site.
http://repweb2.earnware.com/RepWeb/SuccessCycle/slide/windtree.asp?aid=6B660
02B113D5545257155

If you want to e mail them for info send it to, TAKECTRL at TWCNY.RR.COM
Please DON"T tell them I sent you!!!!!

Still waiting for a production model.

Later,
Bob