Lets all forget PV [RE-wrenches]

Dan DWhigham at scsolar.com
Tue May 7 17:27:52 PDT 2002

Yes,
I was contacted by a gentleman out of the Northeast wanting us to sign up as
a reseller....for only $30.00.
Supposed to be manufactured in TN...German company...Yeh right. We knew it
was a scam when they had no formal form of distribution and anyone could
sign up to sell this thing.

Regards,

Dan Whigham
SC Solar