rooftop wiring/grounding [RE-wrenches]

Ray Walters remotech at taosnm.com
Tue May 7 09:17:00 PDT 2002

>At the end of the rack, we'll transition to a piece of flex (through a
>multi-wire gland connector) unless the combiner box is within inches of the
>end, in which case we would simply let the wires come out the end of the
>tray.
>

>Jeff
>Jeffery D. Wolfe, P.E.

 Hi Jeff;

What is a multi-wire gland connector and where can I get some? I can
picture it, but I can't find anything like that in my catalogs. I'm going
to use Service Entrance Heads for lack of a better alternative. How does
everyone land all those MC connector USE cables to the combiner box or in
my case the outdoor load center. ( I still use QO centers for combiner
boxes, I'm not satisified with the Pulse or Trace offerings and I'm at 48
VDC nom.)

Ray

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com