Combiner boxes - Connect Energy [RE-wrenches]

Brian C. White brianw at connectenergy.org
Tue Apr 30 11:22:06 PDT 2002

Wrenches:

Thanks for the positive comments for those who made them.

William, yes the PSM3 is available, please contact me off list.

As far as Pulse Energy vs. Connect Energy:
Yes, .COM was already taken.
Yes, there are a few people here that previously worked for Pulse. I myself
worked with and designed these products for about 5 years, Aaron in the shop
has actually been building the product since the APT days, as well as others
that have been instrumental in the development of our products.
As many of you are aware APT / PULSE / CONNECT has had an interesting
history and the name changes have primarily been due to a change in
ownership. However the same technology and products have been evolving
through each company, and Connect Energy will continue to advance and
improve the products we manufacture.

Matt, I will contact you off list to discuss your ideas for the High Voltage
Combiner.

Regards,
Brian C. White