Trace Charge Controller Ratings [RE-wrenches]

Brian C. White brianw at connectenergy.org
Tue Apr 30 09:40:14 PDT 2002

Travis,

I am not trying to offend anyone on this list. I was not trying to do
marketing other than letting people know that we are still here. If someone
were to post a message to your potential customers stating that Ozark Energy
Services went out of business and their services are no longer available, I
would hope you would take the opportunity to inform people otherwise.

I am sorry you have not had a good experience with our combiner box, feel
free to contact me off list or directly if you wish to discuss warranties on
the items that have failed.

Brian C. White
Mechanical Design / Technical Sales
Connect Energy
www.connectenergy.org

If I can be of further help, please contact me directly.
530-271-1919 x.106
brianw at connectenergy.org