Trace Charge Controller Ratings [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Mon Apr 29 17:40:39 PDT 2002

Hi Brian,

You can keep your PCB10's as they are the overpriced and under engineered.
All of the fuse holders break after just a few years and one of the units I
installed caught on fire!  I've never used the Outback products by the way
so I'm not comparing.  I just know that PCB10's are a bad product.

I'm a nice guy most of the time and so are most of us on this list but never
ever again use this list for advertising your company.  I'm sure Michael has
already contacted you about this.

Travis Creswell
Ozark Energy Services

----------
>From: "Brian  C. White" <brianw at connectenergy.org>
>To: RE-wrenches at topica.com
>Subject: RE: Trace Charge Controller Ratings [RE-wrenches]
>Date: Mon, Apr 29, 2002, 5:00 PM
>

>Thanks for the negative marketing. The PCB10 and all of the product
>previously manufactured by Pulse Energy are available from Connect
>Energy. (The URL is located in my signature if anyone is interested.
>

>Brian C. White
>Mechanical Design / Technical Sales
>Connect Energy
>www.connectenergy.org
>
>If I can be of further help, please contact me directly.
>530-271-1919 x.106
>brianw at connectenergy.org

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com