Inverter Power Ratings [RE-wrenches]

jberdner at sma-america.com jberdner at sma-america.com
Tue Apr 30 09:18:58 PDT 2002

Todd:

I think you can see the continuous power rating in the manual.
It is a power versus time graph but...there are two details to double
check.

1) What ambient temperature does the graph assume (20C ?) and what is
the derate for higher temperatures.
2) Is the graph for stand alone use or for grid tied use.
   I think the efficiency is different in the two modes so I would
expect they power rating to be different as well.

Best Regards,

John Berdner