Whisper 175 Comments [RE-wrenches]

William Bryce wlbryce at direcpc.com
Wed Apr 17 18:08:47 PDT 2002

David

Our National Weather Service average for the Great Falls area is 12.5
But we commonly get days with winds blowing 30 to 40 mph with gusts to
60-70mph.  The Whisper did not do well in heavy winds above 30mph for
days at a time.  The new wind maps of our state show our area 14.5 to
16.8 mph see www.windmaps.org.  On the days when we had under 20 mph
winds the Whisper 175 was  great, very quiet, and on the high end (High
Wind) produced more than it's rated output.

Logan Bryce

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com