Seeking Hydro Info . . . and more. [RE-wrenches]

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Fri Mar 22 21:45:13 PST 2002

Hi Baran,

Here are a few more questions to find out.

1. how long would the pipe line have to be to get the 70-80' of head?
2. can you get to 100-120' of head?
3. what is the flow really?
4. what is the wire length from hydro site to battery inverter site.

5.  I would never stick my neck out to say that this is enough to maintain the
batteries.  This system will produce XX power.  But what ever it is I know
plenty of folks who would use more so be carefull with that line of thinking.

As to me, I don't bid systems that I've never seen.  T&M, only.  But Bob-O is
probably way closer.  If you need contact me directly,

thanks,

jay

Peltz power
707-923-3477