Tracker efficiencies - generalized [RE-wrenches]

Windy Dankoff, Dankoff Solar windy at dankoffsolar.com
Fri Mar 22 09:28:30 PST 2002

<x-flowed>
>.... I'm "fixed" in my ways for good now!
>
>-jeff

Regarding ZW, there are definitely inconsistencies. Some wake up in
~20 minutes no matter what (probably more recent versions) and some
need several cups o'coffee. Some flop in the wind more than others.
That's why some swear by 'em and some swear at 'em. I have one at my
home that's sweet, and I've never seen it flop even in the cliff-side
turbulence.

I have also been disappointed seeing a grove of trackers that don't
agree. Even when they are close, it looks sloppy.

For single-tracker arrays, with luck or better manufacturing, they
can be lovable.

Windy

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com