Altair Energy / Alpha Technologies [RE-wrenches]

Brad Bassett bsbassett at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 8 18:08:42 PST 2002

Alpha Technologies is a company based in the NW that makes power
supplies. They started out making backup power supplies for cable TV
lines, you can see their boxes all over the country on power poles
feeding the cable system. (Some of their boxes are painted by the powder
coating company next to and owned by Trace, whose name I can't remember)
They have branched out to other industries in the past few years. I had
a hint that they were interested in solar but was not aware that they
had purchased Altair.

Brad Bassett
Schott

Bob Galbreath wrote:
> Altair Energy, "a recent acqusition of Alpha Technologies" (?), is
> advertising in the Los Angeles area for contractors to participate in
> "PV service programs." They say their already doing this in the San
> Diego and Denver area.
>
> Anybody know anything about these two outfits?
>
> Bob Galbreath
> Geo-Lite Systems

Brad Bassett
Schott Applied Power