How to put your Wrench list sub on hold [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch, Home Power michael.welch at homepower.com
Fri Feb 22 15:51:17 PST 2002

Hey gang. In the last month I have gotten several requests from members that wanted to put their Wrench list deliveries on hold while being out of town.

This is something YOU do, not me. Here are instructions.

1. Log on to the Topica web site using the email address that you receive Wrench mail at.

2. Then make sure you are on the "My Topica" page. On that page will be all the Topica lists that you subscribe to with that email address.

3. On the right side of the page is a column called "Delivery Method."

4. In that column are pull-down menu boxes, yours probably says "Messages" and that needs to change to "Web Only-no email" and then click the "Save Changes" box below.

5. Then when you get back from vacation or wherever, just change it back.

Michael Welch

------------------------
"Time is the greatest teacher. Unfortunately it kills all its students"
			Hector Berlioz

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com www.homepower.com
     Managing Editor, Home Power magazine
     Office Coordinator, Redwood Alliance
     (Not HP mag numbers) 707-822-7884 fax: 707-822-3481

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com