Update on smaller Sunny Boys [RE-wrenches]

Bob Galbreath bg4gls at mediaone.net
Fri Feb 22 08:29:05 PST 2002

<x-flowed>
Group,
I recently had an email exchange with John Berdner regarding the
upcoming Sunny Boy units. Thought you'd be interested:
============

Q:
Re: Sunny Boy 1100 -- Do you have an ETA for this product?

===========
John:
We have an 1800 Watt unit at UL right now and are hoping for Listing
sometime around the end of the Feb or first of March.  The 1100 is
scheduled for listing in June and the 700 in July.
It normally takes about 4 to 6 Weeks after Listing for small
quantities about 12 weeks for larger numbers.

===========
Q:
Thanks for your quick response.
Can you tell me what the DC input voltage range will be for the 1800?
Also, when will the SWR-COM unit be available?

===========

John:
The MPPT input window for the 1800 is 150 to 400 with 400 being the
absolute max. Output voltage is 120 Vac.

The International version of SWR Com is under development but I don't
have a good projected date yet. They were having some questions
concerning some of the materials used in the transformer not being UL.

--
Bob Galbreath
Geo-Lite Systems

- - - -