Residential Main Service Entrance Equipment [RE-wrenches]

Matt Lafferty pvpro at attbi.com
Thu Feb 14 18:46:13 PST 2002

Wrenches:

Thanks for your responses....One additional piece of info would be nice,
too.

Are the interior load centers more commonly surface mounted or flush
mounted?  (On-wall or In-wall)

Where I'm from we had basements.  The load centers were almost exclusively
surface mounted on the basement wall unless someone had finished off the
basement.

What do you run into where you're at?  (I'm doing this for all of our
benefit, by the way)

Thanks again for your responses.  Off-list is fine.

-Matt Lafferty
pvpro at attbi.com