Solar Storage Via Hydrogen [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch, Home Power michael.welch at homepower.com
Fri Feb 8 10:10:08 PST 2002

Hey gang. Antony Tersol <atersol at owl.csusm.edu>, a non-member asked me to forward this to you on this subject.

I read the wrenches list, but am not yet a member.  I thought the following might be of interest to Scott.

You might check out Honda on the web.  They installed solar PV at one of their facilities in LA in order to produce Hydrogen for one of their ZEV prototypes.  They have some words about it on one of their sites.

Michael Welch

------------------------
"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                                    Mark Twain

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com www.homepower.com
     Managing Editor, Home Power magazine
     Office Coordinator, Redwood Alliance
     (Not HP mag numbers) 707-822-7884 fax: 707-822-3481

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com