Is PV Hazardous Waste? [RE-wrenches]

jay peltz jay at asis.com
Wed Jan 30 15:57:07 PST 2002

Hi Bill,

thanks for the info.  I had gotten if from that two letter company from their
engineers when I was there for a visit years ago..  And its the plant where they
were working on the CdTe product.

I was told that they could be recycled but the only place that did recycle it
was in Europe.

round and round we go!!

jay

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com