Large phantom loads from residential water supply systems [RE-wrenches]

Phil Undercuffler phil at positiveenergysolar.com
Tue Jan 29 16:14:56 PST 2002

Back when I was a much younger person, I was a camp counselor in Maryland.
There was a fault somewhere on the grounds that energized the plumbing.  In
the bathhouse, if you grabbed the soap off the metal soap dish hanging on
the bare metal plumbing you got a zing, kinda like the one you get touching
a 9v battery to your tongue.  Everyone got really good at grabbing the soap
REALLY quick.

I can see why those cows would get cranky, having that connected to their
teats.

Enjoy the Sun!

Phil Undercuffler
Positive Energy

"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious....
the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art
and true science"  --Albert Einstein