600 vdc arc testing [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks billbrooks7 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 29 09:40:01 PST 2002

EH,

Thanks for the note and the update. The folks at MC are great and they make
excellent products. But they are like any business--the squeaky wheel gets
the oil. If we don't squeak, they won't produce. They have many other
products that can take their focus from our industry, so we need to make our
voice heard. Thanks for doing that.

Bill.