Fw: L-16s Like Higher Voltages [RE-wrenches]

Ray Walters remotech at taosnm.com
Mon Jan 21 10:19:57 PST 2002

Hi Thomas & Everyone:

David didn't make the above comment, I did. You are correct Tom, I did
misinterpret your conclusions. Upon rereading and rethinking the
information I respectfully and publicly retract my above comment. Thanks
for adding the temperature info also. The rest of the report becomes much
more relevant and I will indeed be setting finish charges for L-16s higher
than before. Do you have any data for increased water consumption? Also,
how about a similar test using golf cart batteries?  Finally, could we get
the identities to brands A,B,C,& D off list, so it wasn't publicized?

Ray Walters
Solar Ray, Inc

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com