Fw: L-16s Like Higher Voltages [RE-wrenches]

Phil Undercuffler phil at positiveenergysolar.com
Fri Jan 18 16:31:00 PST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: Drake Chamberlin - Electrical Energy <solar at eagle-access.net>
<snip>Bulk charge the
> batteries in the morning with the generator.  Let the
> batteries get the finish charge from the array during the day.  This is
> often practical, as the loads are often low during the day when people are
> at work and the sun is shining on the modules.

This is exactly what I do.  After a couple of days of cloudy weather, two to
four hours of runtime in the early morning can allow my system to go from
24.0 volts, 30% on the TriMetric, to 100% and truly full by sunset.

Enjoy the Sun!

Phil Undercuffler
Positive Energy

"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious....
the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art
and true science"  --Albert Einstein

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm