CA Wrenches Only RE:POUs [RE-wrenches]

Mo Rousso mrousso at heliopower.com
Sun Dec 22 20:17:34 PST 2002

Agree w/ Matt.  Further, my understanding is that the guidelines for the
renewables buy-down program will be submitted for approval at the January
CEC business meeting (which I believe is in the 3rd week?).  Therefore, they
should be open for business shortly thereafter.

However, the CEC is currently VERY behind in processing paperwork
(reservations, claims, etc) and the analysts are not even answering their
phones -- at least not my calls -- and have worrisome recorded messages on
their voicemail.

I have reservation requests in from weeks before the cut-off (I last heard
that 10/24 was THE cut-off for 2002) that I still longingly yearn to appear
in my mailbox so that I can earn some x-mas money.  However, no mail, no
phone calls and an optimistic date for 2003 on the horizon.  A hell of a way
to plan your cash flow... :)

Happy holidays to all!
Mo
--