Bird kills [RE-wrenches]

matthew tritt solarone at charter.net
Fri Dec 6 18:07:32 PST 2002

Lawrence, you have a small machine. Big raptors mainly impact big machines.
Your experience relates to your machine, not others, but you're right
anyway; way more birds eat it hitting windows, cars and power lines. And yet
this is definitely not a BS issue, at least not according to some very vocal
opponents. Saying it doesn't happen doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Matt