Installation details [RE-wrenches]

Jay Peltz, Peltz Power jay at asis.com
Wed Nov 27 08:51:59 PST 2002

Hi Bob-O,

I've run AC and DC in the same gutter, code approved.

I interpret the " must be seperated by a partition or are connected together" to
mean that if I wire tie the AC side to each other and the DC side to each other
they are connected together.

I for one will continue to use the gutter system unless there is clear reason not
too.

Thanks ,

jay

Peltz Power