Installation details [RE-wrenches]

matthew tritt solarone at charter.net
Mon Nov 25 18:43:32 PST 2002

Jeff,

Vigilantes more often than not hung innocent people. Self-policing sounds
pretty Draconian to me; as I remember, law enforcement people exist to
prevent mis-guided or revenge-motivated retribution by un-trained and un
qualified people. Do you feel that you are good enough to go out and judge
another guy's (or gal's) install without knowing all the circumstances
first? If you're that good, great, but I know very few people in any line of
work who would feel comfortable as a peer reviewer.

Matt