LED holiday lights [RE-wrenches]

Steve Willey, Backwoods Solar steve at backwoodssolar.com
Sat Nov 23 16:41:28 PST 2002

We have a fellow up the road who has made DC LED light strings for us for 15
years.  Hand mad they are too costly, its one item we make nothing on, and
give no dealer discounts on.  It would b great if the ForeverBrights could
be wired in the proper series groups to accept 12 and 24 volt DC inputs.
Standard Red-Yellow-green LEDs take six in series for 12 volts, but super
brights and whites are different.
Steve Willey       steve at backwoodssolar.com
www.backwoodssolar.com
Backwoods Solar Electric Systems