NABCEP Update [RE-wrenches]

Jeffery Wolfe, Global Resource Options jeff at globalresourceoptions.com
Tue Nov 19 17:15:38 PST 2002

Bob-O,

On some days I agree with it, and on some days I don't. But I'm pretty sure
that if you and Don were not sitting on the board, and working for all of
us, that I would not like it at all. You guys seem to be pushing the program
in the right directions. If you're successful, I do believe there will be
value there. We've just got to avoid that "very controlled and hard to break
into" scenario for all we're worth. It will kill RE as a major industry
faster than bad installs. Really.

Thanks for all the sweat!

Jeff Wolfe