Practical Hydrogen Literature. [RE-wrenches]

Lawrence Elliott larry at energyoutfitters.com
Wed Nov 13 22:39:56 PST 2002

I would suggest he get a copy of Michael Peavey's book Fuel From Water.

Lots of good info. There really is nothing available yet commercially
that is affordable for home use to produce h2.
In addition after several years of producing and using h2 I recommend he
stick to cows and the less volatile but odoriferous "gases" from their
"a.........." Never mind!
Hope he is willing to follow all safety precautions and the expense
involved.
Larry Elliott

> Howdy All,
> I have a client in the middle of Nevada without the internet that is
> interested in practical information on home HYDROGEN production and
> application. He has lots of cows, lots of hydro but wants to
investigate
> hydrogen. At 78 he is still kicking hard.
> Any leads would be appreciated. Thanks - Dana Orzel

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com