Trace ST upgrade program [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection econnect at snowcrest.net
Wed Nov 6 14:52:19 PST 2002

<x-flowed>
Michael and All,
We briefly discussed this a few weeks back.
Xantrex is going to replace ALL ST and STXR machines in the field.
They figure they've got a machine now that will do what it is
supposed to, not crash with passing clouds, and be more efficient
than any of the previous iterations. We live in hope.
My understanding is that they will send out the units either to the
customer or the Wrench first. You change it out, send the old one
back, and they (Xantrex) pay you a fee for the job. I heard the
figure $200.00. but haven't seen anything in writing yet. Don't know
whether we're talking cash or credit either.
You have to register for the upgrade online @ www.xantrex.com. Follow
the links to the ST upgrade form. You will need the model #, serial
#, and date of install to register.
Ever onward.
Bob-O

--