Favorite inverter? [RE-wrenches]

Brad Bassett bsbassett at earthlink.net
Sat Nov 2 20:15:22 PST 2002

I'd like to add the Studer inverters, I have an AJ802 (800W 24V)in my
house for the smaller loads (Heart HF2500 for the larger loads, still
plugging away!). This small inverter is great, it turns on when I want
it to and goes into sleep mode when I want. It is sine wave, very
efficient, quiet, and will start a Skil worm drive saw (they're easier
than expected but still..) The biggest problem with selling them is that
they are not UL (or other) listed. They also come with wires attached
for less flexibility. I haven't tried the 2000 watt unit but I expect it
would be pretty good too. Good pricing too.

Brad

Joel Davidson wrote:
> On October 22, 2002, I asked what is your favorite line-tie battery
> inverter and your favorite whole-house off-grid inverter.

Brad Bassett
Schott Applied Power
Tumwater, WA office
bsbassett at earthlink.net