Module grounding revisited [RE-wrenches]

Jay Peltz, Peltz Power jay at asis.com
Thu Oct 31 08:10:31 PST 2002

Hi William,

In my experience, most inspectors agree that its just equipment
grounding.  All
parts are metal, and connected, so one "ground" per rack is just fine.

Also in regards to the types of panels and how they are grounded.  I
know that some, the Sharps for example come with a grounding kit, which
is a nut and bolt, no star washer, no self-taping screw.  And this is UL
listed.

So if a nut and bolt are UL listed, then I would argue that the
statement above is correct.

Jay

Peltz Power

- - - -