Module grounding revisited [RE-wrenches]

matthew tritt solarone at charter.net
Tue Oct 29 20:32:28 PST 2002

Brad,

I have measured the resistance many times between module frames and rack members, and (virtually) always found 0 to .01. to be the reading. Are you (and the NEC under the impression that anodizing creates a barrier to conductance? I'd say proving that would be an interesting project. Proving that copper sandwiched between two pieces of aluminum will create corrosion would be a much easier job!

Matt