NABCEP Call for comments [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection econnect at snowcrest.net
Mon Oct 28 09:22:20 PST 2002

<x-flowed>
Jeff, Dan, etal,
I understand your concerns given VT's laws (or lack thereof). On
balance, you should feel lucky!
IMO, it is not NABCEP's intention to exclude ANY qualified Wrenches
from sitting for the test. There will be a committee which reviews
all applications. There will be an appeals committee which can
override the application committee if appropriate. There will be real
Wrenches on both.
If you are the real deal, you'll sit for the test. If not, adios for
now.  Keep in mind that there are 50 different states and damn near
all of them have their own unique requirements. VT is an exception.
There are bound to be others. NABCEP will have to learn as it goes.
Bob Ollerton: If you think about it, all licensing schemes-be they
local, state, federal, or whatever, are social clubs. The question is
whether they serve some useful purpose. Ya know?
Best, bob-O

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com