NABCEP Call for comments [RE-wrenches]

Ezra Auerbach, Xantrex ezra at lasqueti.net
Tue Oct 22 17:02:11 PDT 2002

Hello all,

I haven't seen this latest draft of the proposed PV Practioner Requirements
circulated on this list and thought it would be of interest to many of you.
If I missed the earler posting please accept my appologies, I know there are
a number of other list members who particpate in NABCEP.

The North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP) is
pleased to release the second draft of the Requirements for the voluntary
certification program of installers of PV systems.  Once again, NABCEP is
asking for your comments and feedback to these proposed requirements.

You can find the requirements at  Interstate Renewable Energy Council :
Certifications
(http://www.irecusa.org/articles/static/1/1034876875_987094287.html)

Or, you can download the attached file.

Your comments can be sent via an online database at  NABCEP Practitioner
Certification Project Comment Form
(http://www.fsec.ucf.edu/pvt/education/nabcep/comments.htm)

The Board will be taking comments through November 8, 2002.

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com