Some procedural stuff [RE-wrenches]

Michael Welch, Home Power michael.welch at homepower.com
Fri Oct 11 11:11:56 PDT 2002

Hi Wrenches.

Let's end the African scam thread, please. For more info see www.scambusters.org

Steve Willey, Backwoods Solar wrote at 10:36 AM 10/11/2002 -0700:

>BTW: if each wrench submission will list their private Email at the bottom
>of each submission, we could respond off-list to marginal topics.

The private email address of the sender should be in the From header of Wrench emails you receive. (I suppose there is a chance that some email clients do not show the private address there, but I would be surprised.)

Just in case some of you haven't done this, here are instructions for how to reply to the sender and not the list (Computers 101):

1. Open the email.
2. Highlight the private email address and name in the From: header field.
3. Copy by hitting CTRL-c (PC) or Command-c (Mac) or choosing "Copy" from the "Edit" menu.
4. Use your normal method to reply to the message
5. In your new reply message, highlight the addresses in the To: field.
6. Paste by hitting CTRL-v (PC) or Command-v (Mac) or choosing "Paste" from the "Edit" menu.
7. Add your comments, and Send per normal.

Questions? Please contact me off-line.

Michael Welch

------------------------
"As war and government prove, insanity is the most contagious of diseases."
			Edward Abbey

Michael Welch, michael.welch at homepower.com
     Home Power magazine
     www.homepower.com