spam connected to this list [RE-wrenches]

Steve Willey, Backwoods Solar steve at backwoodssolar.com
Fri Oct 11 10:36:08 PDT 2002

Carl: We do get those African spams too, can't prove where they get the
addresses except there are plenty of people offering lists for sale for such
purposes. And there are news reports of several hundred Americans who fell
for it, ended up travelling to Turkey or somewhere to meet the people and
lose their fortunes. The gov is chasing this one already, all you can do is
report it to FCC or FTC and to the post office if the same comes in the
mail.

BTW: if each wrench submission will list their private Email at the bottom
of each submission, we could respond off-list to marginal topics.
Steve Willey       steve at backwoodssolar.com

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm