Quandry(was Help needed in Tuolumne County) [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection econnect at snowcrest.net
Fri Oct 4 08:07:21 PDT 2002

<x-flowed>
Matt ETAL,
The obvious difference here is that if your car breaks down because
of some mechanic's goof, you get inconvenienced but not dead. Nor do
you lose the car and everything in it. Well, maybe in LA!
The damn problem with this litigious society of ours is that you CAN
get hurt by helping someone. I've worked too freakin' hard for too
many years at building my business to have it torn down by some jerk
(who probably moved here from LA) to trash it. I'm not advocating
that we let ALL those folks who made bad vendor choices stew in their
own mess, But I AM saying that we have to be damn careful when taking
on someone else's disaster. VERY damn careful.
Bob-O

--
Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection
PO Box 203, Hornbrook, CA 96044