Quandry(was Help needed in Tuolumne County) [RE-wrenches]

matthew tritt solarone at charter.net
Tue Oct 1 14:00:03 PDT 2002

Steve,

Really good point about the hydro possibilities. It's so dry in these parts
I often neglect to consider it as an option. The other wrench gave them a
quote of $60,000. for a PV install for this site. Wow. That must be some
whopper of an array. ;-) The lady told me it was because it was so far from
a good solar spot to the point of connection. She thought it might be as
much as a hundred feet. Maybe it's more like 500! Being a 12 volt system
Does complicate the issue but maybe one of the new Outback controllers would
do the trick.

Matt

Matt