Our fearless leader is ready [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Yago jryago at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 16 10:21:14 PDT 2002

You stated: "Many people believe that this whole business is a way for
Old beady-eyes to
ensure his own re-election".

Point #1 - Is it ever possible for a Liberal to debate any issue
without resorting to name-calling and vilifying a Conservative?

Point #2 - As far as starving children, lets see, do you think that
maybe this un-elected dictator who spends all of his country's wealth
on palaces for himself and a massive weapons program may have
something to do with not having any money left over to buy food?

Point #3 - Do you think that the destruction of  Iraqi's
infra-structure may have had something to do with the fact that they
invaded another country first?

Point #4 - Do you honestly believe dictators are magically created by
the actions of others.  That these nice dictators have no desire to
totally suppress their own people, take all the wealth for themselves,
shut down schools and newspapers to limit free speech all for their
own gain because we made them do it?

Point #5 - I say again, there are lots of web sites you can get on and
trash Bush and the Republicans, and I can get on and trash "Bubba" and
his total sell out of his country, so how about keeping the wrenches
postings out of politics?

Jeff Yago

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com