ETA Pumps (RE Wrenches) [RE-wrenches]

Bob-O Schultze, Electron Connection econnect at snowcrest.net
Sun Aug 18 09:42:12 PDT 2002

<x-flowed>
Allen, etal.
I totally agree. I'd sure have liked to have the collective data of
this form for that AND for the SunRise pump (sorry, Windy) when it
first came out. I'm willing to forgive and forget minor glitches in a
new product, but callbacks-for whatever reason-are expensive, even if
the manufacturer compensates you for time and mileage, which is rare.
If you have more than one on a small job like a pumping system, you
are losing money.
Best,Bob-O

>John,
>I think that you are missing the point. What I read is that everyone who has
>posted, including Richard Perez, agrees that this forum is the appropriate
>place for a discussion of the ETApump. What is *not* appropriate is to post
>only positive comments to this list and post negative comments privately.
>Can you imagine where we'd be now if we only posted positive comments on
>products like the early SunTies?
>Allan at Positive E

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com