ETA Pumps (RE Wrenches) [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Fri Aug 16 18:28:53 PDT 2002

John,
I think that you are missing the point. What I read is that everyone who has
posted, including Richard Perez, agrees that this forum is the appropriate
place for a discussion of the ETApump. What is *not* appropriate is to post
only positive comments to this list and post negative comments privately.
Can you imagine where we'd be now if we only posted positive comments on
products like the early SunTies?
Allan at Positive E