Kitchen Aid 15 cu. ft. [RE-wrenches]

Dana Orzel slrwrk at ocinet.net
Mon Jul 15 10:34:52 PDT 2002

Bob,
Are you sure that there were no power failures or a breaker switched off.
This is pretty darn good for a conventional refrigerator. The Brand meter
would have reset if so. Also, Is you house air conditioned?

"Responsible Technologies For Responsible People."
Dana Orzel  -   slrwrk at ocinet.net
Great Solar Works, Inc.    -   Ridgway, CO
970.626.5253    -    solarwork.com

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: http://www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquete.htm

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com